For PSC | UPSC | RRB | SSC | BANK
Please enter your email:
1. When the Minister ……, the. function started.
2. The few money (a) /he inherited(b)/ has already(c) /been wasted (d)
3. The terrorists blew ….. the bridge.
4. I want to avoid ……. him.
5. The correctly spelt word is:
6. The synonym of dignitary
7. The weather is clearing, it is time to ……..
8. As a man of action he is naturally …… with his words,
9. The antonym of ‘illicit’ is:
10. When the players returned home after an unsuccessful overseas tour, they were greeted ………. catcalls.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.